Layout 1986

Hi there!!
Ciao a tutti!

Yesterday started a new challenge on Altair Art blog... The Theme is Steampunk Style. For my new projects I decided to use some of the pictures my father made me when I was a child. One of the Best is this one, I think..
Ieri sul blog di Altair Art è iniziato un nuovo Challenge... Il tema del mese è "Steampunk Style". Per i miei nuovi progetti ho deciso di utilizzare alcune delle fotografie che mio padre mi ha fatto quando ero una bambina. Una delle migliori è questa credo...



This is the processing video (italian language):
Ecco il video della realizzazione, spiegato in italiano:



And some more pictures:
E qualche altra foto:










Altair Art Papers:


Hope you enjoy this project!!
Till next one!!
Spero che questo progetto vi sia piaciuto!!
Alla prossima!!

Elisa


Miss you daddy...



Challenges:

Commenti

  1. I love what you've done here! There is so much beautiful texture and the color palette is really lovely. I especially like the subtle words that you included in the background. I think it's a wonderful way to honor your family history, too. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much Andrea... I'm really happy that you enjoy my Layout!

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari