Tag Summer Time

Hi everyone!!
Ciao a tutti!!



Today I'm here with a summer inspiration for Some Odd Girl FB Group!!! Here is my tag "Summer Time".
Oggi vi mostro un'ispirazione estiva per il gruppo FB di Some Odd Girl!!! Ecco la tag "Summe Time".



In this project I used the TROPICAL MAE DIGI STAMP: I printed in light brown color on Bazzill Kraft  and I colored it with Prismacolor Premier Pencil.
In questo progetto ho utilizzato TROPICAL MAE DIGI STAMP: l'ho stampato in beige sul Bazzill Kraft e l'ho colorato con le Prismacolor Premier.






PRISMACOLOR LIST:

Skin/Pelle: PC997, PC941, PC946, PC948, PC928;
Eyes/Occhi: PC935, PC938, PC946, PC1006, PC1021;
Hair/Capelli: PC948, PC946, PC940;
Flower/Fiore: PC994, PC928, PC938, PC948;
Dress/Vestito: PC938, PC946, PC1006, PC1021.


Here are some more pictures... I realized the background with Distress Oxide, two stencils, crystal drops and some Hawaiian Leaves Die Cuts...
Ecco qualche altra foto... Ho realizzato lo sfondo con I Distress Oxyde, due stencil, le Crystal drops dorate e delle fustellate di foglie Hawaiane...







I hope you enjoy it!!
Spero vi piaccia!!



Elisa



Challenge:

Commenti

  1. Beautiful tag! Love how you incorporates tropical mood to the tag by using stencil, leaves, her clothes and yellow colors. Your coloring is extraordinary and I love the whole color palette here. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    Marge ××

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari