Card Battesimo

Hi there!!!
Today I show you two cards I prepeared for my nephew's Baptism.

Ciao!!!
Oggi vi mostro due cards che ho preparato per il Battesimo di mio nipote.

I used the Tiddly Inks Stamp "Take me to the moon" and I colored it in two differents ways.
Ho usato il timbro della Tiddly Inks "Take me to the moon" e l'ho colorato in due modi diversi.

The first one in blue and yellow, and this is the card I made with:
Il primo in blu e giallo e questa è a card che ho creato:




The second in green and turquoise: I matched it with the Echo Park Paper "Bundle of joy" and this is the card:
Il secondo in verde e turchese: l'ho abbinato con la carta Echo Park "Bundle of joy" e questa è la card:


I distressed the edges of the papers with Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Ho distressato i margini della carta con il distress Vintage Photo.

That's all... Till next project!!
E' tutto!! Al prossimo progetto!!!

Commenti

Post più popolari