Colorful, lively and so cute: it's Doodlebug Design !

Hi everyone!!!
Ciao a tutti!!!

Today I want to share with you the most colorful, lively and cute projects that I've ever done!!! Projects made only with Doodlebug Design products.
Oggi voglio condividere con voi i progetti più colorati, vivaci e carini che ho mai preparato!!! Progetti creati solo usando solo prodotti della Doodlebug Design.

I created these projects for a very special cause: the DT Call for 2017! When I red about this DT Call I immediately decided that I WANT to try! I really love the colors and the design of these collections!!
Ho creato questi progetti per un motivo molto speciale: il DT Call per il 2017! Quando ho letto di questo DT Call ho immediatamente pensato che volevo provare! Il design e i colori di questa compagnia mi piacciono davvero tanto!!

And so these are my four creations.
E queste sono le mie quattro creazioni.


The first one is a very simple card, made with 6"x6" Frosty Friends collection, Oh my words Dream Assortment and Lily White Glitter Sprinkles Enamel Dots.. This has been my first Doodlebug Paper Collection, and I love it!! Isn't this little seal too cute???
La prima è una card molto semplice, creata con la 6"x6" Frosty Friends collection,Oh my words Dream Assortment e Lily White Glitter Sprinkles Enamel Dots..  Questa è stata la mia prima collezione di carte della Doodlebug e l'adoro!! La piccola foca non è davvero troppo carina???




The second project I made is a Layout, dedicated to my little doggy Pepita!! I used the Puppy Love Paper Pack 12" x 12" , the Primary Assortment Sprinkles Enamel Dots and the Adhesive Chipboard Beetle Black - Hopscotch Alphabet.
As you can see I had a lot of fun mixing colors and cutting all the little tiny doggies and birdies!!
I tried to describe Pepita using the power of colors... And I'm sure the result is ok!!
Il secondo progetto che ho fatto è un Layout dedicato alla mia cagniolina Pepita!! Ho usato laPuppy Love Paper Pack 12" x 12" , le Primary Assortment Sprinkles Enamel Dots e le Adhesive Chipboard Beetle Black - Hopscotch Alphabet.
Come potete vedere mi sono davvero divertita a mescolare i colori e a ritagliare i cagnolini e gli uccelini!! Ho provato a descivere Pepita attraverso l'energia dei colori... E sono sicura che il risultato è ottimo!!



Some closer photos:
Qualche particolare:







The third project is a altered shadow box. First I created the shadow box by myself. Then I used the Hello Sunshine Paper Pad 6"x 6" and the Primaty Assortment Sprinkles Enamel Dots. I also printed and cut some Silhouette images (Flower Cluster, Sunflowers and Baby Reindeet). Just a bit of Spring Power.. It took me warm during these cold November days!! :)
Il terzo progetto è una shadow box alterata. Prima ho creato da sola la shadow box. Dopo ho usato la Hello Sunshine Paper Pad 6"x 6" e le Primaty Assortment Sprinkles Enamel Dots. Ho anche stampato e ritagliato qualche immagine per la Silhouette Cameo (Flower Cluster, Sunflowers and Baby Reindeet). Solo un po' di energia primaverile... Mi ha tenuta al calduccio in questi freddi giorni di Novembre!! :)



 


Some closer pictures:
Qualche dettaglio:





And now the forth and last project!!! A Halloween Mini Album, created using the Halloween Assortment 12"x12" Value Pack, the Halloween Matte Sprinkles Enamel Dots and some Silhouette Files (I printed and cut them): Frankenstein, Mice, Mummy and Spiders. These are two pictures about it:
E adesso il quarto e ultimo projetto!!! Un Mini album per Halloween, creato usando l'Halloween Assortment 12"x12" Value Pack, le Halloween Matte Sprinkles Enamel Dots e qualche files per la Silhouette (li ho stampati e ritagliati): Frankenstein, Mice, Mummy and Spiders. Queste sono due immagini:




And now, would you like to take a look inside the album? Enjoy this video!!
E adesso volete dare un'occhiata all'interno? Godetevi questo video!!!



Hope you enjoy my project for this DT Call!!! 
Spero che i progetti per il DT Call vi piacciano!!!


Have a nice day!
Buona giornata!

Commenti

Post più popolari