Autumn Card

Hi everyone!!!
Ciao a tutti!!!

I'm so happy because this month I'm having some fum playing with "Crea il tuo Kit with Angela e Giorgia".
Every month they propose a Mood Board... Watching at it everyone can compose his own Monthly Kit and then use it for working on some project...
Sono veramente felice perchè questo mese mi sto divertendo giocando con "Crea il tuo Kit with Angela e Giorgia".
Ogni mese loro propongono una Mood Board... Guardandola ognuno può creare il suo kit e poi lo può usare per creare quanti progetti preferisce!!!

This is my first project for october... Ok course: a card!
Questo è il mio primo progetto, una card ovviamente!




This is the processing video:
Ecco il processing video:




And now I want to show you also my October Kit:
E adesso vi voglio mostrare anche il mio Kit di Ottobre:


During this week I will show you other projects made with this kit: stay tuned!!!


Challenge:


Commenti

  1. Bellissima. E che colori caldi....fa venir voglia di copertina, divano e caminetto!!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Adoro l'autunno per i suoi colori... come potrei non amare questo progetto!?!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Molto bella questa card, colori che trasmettono un calore e voglia di castagne... E quella scritta in italiano?? bellissima!! xoxo

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Grazie!!! Magari avessimo dei clear stickers in Italiano così belli!!!

      Elimina
  4. mi piace questa card autunnale, hai usato dei bei colori!

    RispondiElimina
  5. I really love this piece of art! The layering is incredible and I like how you did the distressed edges. The stitching is exquisite and gives it such a beautiful rustic look. The colors are so perfect for this season and it is elegant. I also love the sentiment! This really is a wonderful card and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari