Nature Card

Hi everyone!!
Ciao a tutti!!

Today I wanna show you this card... I used Prismacolor to color the Gorjuss stamp. I'm a it shy about my colorings, it's not my best... but I really want to get better and I think that this one is quite nice... Hope you enjoy it!!!
Oggi voglio mostrarvi questa card. Ho colorato la Gorjuss Ssntoro con i Prismacolor. Sono un po' timida per quanto iguarda le colorazioni, non sono la cosa che mi viene meglio... Ma voglio mirorare e penso che questa sia abbastanza carina. Spero vi piaccia!!!




Till next prject!!
Al prossimo progetto!!



Challenge:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=10481
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=10483

Commenti

  1. What a charming and totally original card! I really love the color palette you used and how you included so many neutral shades. The colors are subtle, but you still created such a beautiful scene. And I think your coloring skills on the image itself are amazing! Thank you for sharing something so lovely with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  2. your card is adorable. great color work and I love that little hedgie, thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari