Art Journal Winter

Hi everyone!!
Ciao a tutti!!

Today I want to share with you my new Art Journal pages: "Winter", where I used a Dew Drop Mix by The Robin's Nest to give some lightness to the project!
Oggi voglio mostrarvi le mie nuove pagine di Art Journal "Winter", dove ho utilizzato un Mix di Dew Drops di The Robin's Nest per dare luce al progetto!




Follow this link for more infos and for the processing video:
Seguite questo link per maggiori informazioni e per vedere il video della realizzazione:


Till next project!!
Al prossimo progetto!!


I was featured in the "Designer spotlight!" at Simon Says Stamp with this project!! I'm so satisfied!!!
Per questo progetto sono stata scelta nel "Designer spotlight!" di Simon Says Stamp!! Sono davvero soddisfatta!!!








Commenti

  1. Pagine meravigliose, le adoro per ogni piccolo particolare! design fantastico colori fantastici dettagli fantastici! bravissimaaaaaaa! Grazie per aver partecipato alla nostra sfida Winter Blues su Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    RispondiElimina
  2. These pages are stunning, love everything about it, it has so much details and so many layers, wow! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    RispondiElimina
  3. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog,
    I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density,
    which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    starbet789

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari