Card UnFROGettale

Hi everyone!!
Ciao a tutti!

Today I'm here with to show you my new Clear and Simple Card... I really love this Frogs Stamp Set... They are so cute!!! Don't you think so?
Oggi sono qui per mostrarvi la mia nuova Card CAS... Adoro questo set di timbri con le rane... Sono così carine!!! Non siete d'accordo???




In the previous pictures you can see the Prismacolor numbers I used. For the backgroud I only made some spots with DIstress Ink Aged Mahogany and a piece of acetate. The sentiment is embossed with black embossing powder. Finaly I put some stripes of washi tape on one side of the card.
Nella foto precedente potete vedere i quali colori di Prismacolor ho utilizzato per la colorazione. Per lo sfondo invece ho semplicemente fatto qualche macchia con il Distress Ink Aged Mehogany, aiutandomi con un pezzo di acetato. Il sentiment è embossato a caldo con inchiostro nero. Infine un paio di striscioline di washi tape decorano un lato della card.







With this card I won the January Challenge on "Create A Smile Friends & Family" Facebook Group!!!





Hope you enjoy it!! Till next project!!
Spero vi piaccia!! Al prossimo progetto!!


Elisa



Challenge:

Commenti

Post più popolari