A sea of Jelly-Fishes


Hi everyone!!
Ciao a tutti!!


Today I'm here with my new card "Summer Time", realized for taking part to the June FB Challenge by Create A Smile. The theme of the challenge was "Paper piecing" and this is my card:
Oggi vi mostro la mia nuova card 
"Summer Time", realizzata per partecipare al Challenge di Giungno sul gruppo FB di Create a Smile. Il tema del challenge era "Paper piecing" e questa è la mia card:




For this card I used the stamp set included in the Sending Sunshine Kit by Create a Smile.
Per questa card ho utilizzato il set di timbri incluso nel Kit 
Sending Sunshine di Create a Smile.


I stamped the Jelly-fishes on vellum and on scrapbook paper (by ModaScrap) too. Then I cut only the "heads" by patterned paper and glue them under the vellum stamped images..
Ho timbrato le meduse su vellum e su un foglio di carta per scrapbooking (di ModaScrap). Ho ritagliato solo del teste dalla carta pattered e le ho incollate dietro alle immagini stampate sul vellum e ritagliate interamente.

I realized the background on watercolor paper with Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio, Broken China and Faded Jeans.
Sentiment is embossed with white embossing powder on black cardstock.
Ho realizzato il background su un foglio da acquerello con i Distress Oxide 
Cracked Pistachio, Broken China e Faded Jeans.
Il titolo è embossato con polvere bianca su cartoncino nero.



I hope you enjoy it.
Till next time!
Spero che la card vi sia piaciuta.
Alla prossima!


Elisa

Commenti

Post più popolari