White, black and orange

Hi everyone!!

Ciao a tutti!!



Today I'm on The Robin's Nest blog with my new tag, where I used a lot of wonderful embellishment: dew drops, fishnet and the great bicht tree straw...
Oggi è il mio turno sul blog di The Robin's Nest e ho relizzato questa nuova tag, utilizzando dei super abbellimenti: le dew drops, una rete da pesca, le cannucce betulla (bellissimeeeee).

Here is my "Let's Fly Away" tag:
Ecco la tag "Let's Fly Away":





Follow this link for more pictures and explanations:
Seguite questo link per vedere più foto e leggere qualche informazione:


Till next project!!!
Al prossimo progetto!!!


Elisa



Challenge:

Commenti

  1. Oh my! This is beautiful! Love all about this tag: colors, background, details, texture, butterflies. The summer and sunny mood of this tag is brillant. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari