LO Summer Memories

Good morning crafty friends!!!
Buongiorno amici creativi!!!


Today I want to share with you my new scrapbook page "Summer Memories"...  I really love these prespextives by August FoxBox by Bramble Fox!!!
The sentiment in white, the palm in traslucent green and the yellow pineapple...


As you can see I chose this color palette: yellow, green, black and white... In the background I decide to "have a brack" and to realize something like a frame with a neutral kraft bazzil (on which I stamped lot of Hawaian Leaves with all my brown distress). The Kraft background help the eyes to see better the white stuff in the main part of the LO. As you can see the picture I chose is really bright (even too much). So I want that when people look at this page, get the feeling of having a lot of sun light in their eyes.


Would you like to see the processing video? Here is it:




And now some more picture:













Hope you enjoy this project!!!



Elisa

Commenti

Post più popolari