Layout Adventure


Hi everyone!!!
Ciao a tutti!



Today I share with you the first layout using September Fox Box Perspextives by Bramble Fox!!!
This time I choose the arrows and the sentiment "Follow your dreams" in white. Of course, when I see some arrows the first thing that appear in my mind is our honeymoon on West Coast. So I chose a picture taken in the Grand Canyon. And this is the LO:
Oggi condivido con voi il primo layout realizzato utilizzando le perspextives del Fox Box di Settembre di Bramble Fox!!! Questa volta ho deciso di usare la scritta "Follow your Dreams" e le frecce, entrambi in bianco. Ovviamente quando vedo delle frecce la prima cosa che mi viene in mente è la nostra luna di miele sulla West Coast. Quindi ho scelto una delle foto fatte sul Grand Canyon. Ed ecco il Layout:




I really love the fonts in this Sentiment... And I really love also the extremely bright effect of white perspextive.
Adoro i fonts scelto per questa frase... E adoro anche l'effetto estremamente brillante di questi abbellimenti.


For this LO I chose a kraft bazzill as principal base (you can see only a thin strip on the lest, where I stamped for several time the mini sentiment "Choose Adventure" (Studio Calico).
The two scrapbook patterned papers are by Studio Calico too. I searched some papers those remind me the Grand Canyon colors, of course....
Per questo LO ho scelto un Bazzill Craft come base, di cui vedete solo una sottile striscia sulla sinistra, su cui ho timbrato più volte la scritta "Choose Adventure" (Studio Calico).
Le carte patter sono sempre di Studio Calico. Ho cercato due carte che potessero ricordare i colori del Grand Canyon, ovviamente...


Here are some more pictures about details:
Ecco qualche altra foto dei dettagli:


White Arrows Perspextive (September FoxBox by Bramble Fox)
Le frecce bianche 

Wooden Stamps by Florileges Design: "Free Spirit", "Sept Etiquettes Ecole" and "L'histoire Commence", stamped with Potting Soil Archival Ink on White Bazzill.

"Follow your Dreams" white Perspextive  (September Fox Box by Bramble Fox)
Clear Stamp by Studio Calico

Arizona die cut (realized using the USA Craft Die by Studio Calico)


I hope you enjoy this project!!
Spero che questo progetto vi sia piaciuto!!
Till next time!!
Alla prossima!!


Elisa



Commenti

  1. I love the elements of your layout. Did you color over your picture? I love the effect!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Hi Amanda! Thank you very much... No, in this LO I didn't color other the pictures... Grand Canyon is like an artist palette ;)

      Elimina
  2. This is a really beautiful layout! I love how you composed it and made the photo and the sentiment shine. You're right: it is a great sentiment! And that photo is breathtaking, so I like how you made it the focal point. I also really enjoyed seeing your subtle details in the background like the little splatters and speckles. This kind of beautiful documentation of life makes me so happy and I'm so glad you took the time to share it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much Andrea!! I'm so happy to read this!!! And I'm so glad that you enjoy how I realized this LO!! Thank you again!!

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari