Proud of my agility

Hi everyone!!!
Ciao a tutti!!!


Today I have a new project for Bramble Fox, made using perspextives by September Fox Kit.
The sentiment "Pround Moment" in mint is really wonderful. I didn't know which picture use for this sentiment... I thought about my graduation.... Or maybe a picture taken when I was a child and I went for fishing with my dad for the first time... But then in my memory appeared this funny photo, taken in Gardaland a couple of summers ago. And I decided to realize a scrapbook page with it!!!
I love Kung Fu Panda. And MR. Ping is so funny!!
Oggi vi mostro un nuovo progetto che ho realizzato per Bramble Fox utilizzando le perspextives del September Fox Kit. La scritta "Pround Moment" color menta è davvero bellissima. Non sapevo che fotografia utilizzare da abbinare a questa scritta... Ho pensato alla mia laurea, alla prima volta che ho pescato un pesce insieme a mio papà... Ma poi sullo schermo della mia memoria è apparsa questa foto, scattata un paio di estati fa a Gardaland. E ho deciso di realizzare una pagina un po' buffa utilizzandola!!! Adoro Kung Fu Panda e il Signor Ping è così simpatico!!






Would you like to se the processing video? Here is it!!
Vodete vedere il video della realizzazione? Eccolo!!





Other pictures:
Altre foto:

Perspextives: Story Arrows in white; ponpoms by Florileges Design.
Perspextives: Story Arrows in bianco; ponpoms by Florileges Design.


Joulnaling written with an embossing pen and embossed with white powder.
Ho scritto il Joulnaling con una penna da embossing e polvere bianca.


Perspextive Proud Moment in mint and a cute camera in white.
Perspextive: Proud Moment color menta and a piccola fotocamera in bianco.





Hope you enjoy this project!! Till next time!!
Spero che questo progetto vi sia piaciuto!!! Alla prossima!!


Elisa


Commenti

Post più popolari