Good Vibes Journal Box

Hi there!
Ciao a tutti!


Today you can find me on BoBunny blog!!!
This time I realized a very special project for me... The Good Vibes Journal that I will take with me at the ASI National Meeting 2019.
For this project I used the wonderful Harmony collection by BoBunny:
Oggti potete trovarmi sul blog di BoBunny!!!
Questa volta ho realizzato un progetto davvero importante per me... Il diario dei pensieri positivi che porterò con me al Meeting Nazionale ASI 2019.
Per questo progetto ho utilizzato la meravigliosa collezione Harmony di BoBunny:




Following this link, you will find more pictured and the "Inside the Journal" video:
Seguendo questo link potrete trovare altre foto e il video dei dettagli:



Hope you enjoy it!
Till next time!
Spero vi sia piaciuto!
A presto!


Elisa



Commenti

Post più popolari