Chemistry of love

Hi everyone!!
Ciao a tutti!!

Today I wan to show you a Layout, dedicated to my husband Michele. I designed by myself the "Chemistry of Love" sentiment... And Scrapbooking Facile made a wood element by my draw. I'm very satisfied about it!!!
Oggi voglio mostrarvi un Layout dedicato a mio marito Michele. Ho disegnato di mia mano il sentiment "Chemestry of Love"... E Scrapbooking Facile ha realizzato un taglio laser in cartone vegetale partendo dal mio disegno... Ne sono così soddisfatta!



In this LO I put a lot of science and masculine thinks... The chemistry elements, the "steel plates" under the photo, the gears and the lamps.. Here are some other photos:
In questo LO ho messo un po' di elementi scientifici e prevalentemente maschili... Gli elementi chimici, le laste di metallo sotto la foto, gli ingranaggi e le lampade. Ecco qualche altra foto.







Till next project!!!
Al prossimo progetto!!!


Challenge:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=10387

Commenti

  1. What a fantastic layout!! I love the theme of the chemistry of love, and all of the loving details you've added to this to create such a unique page. Love it! Thanks for joining us, Condividi, for our Heavy Metal challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge! hugs, Maura

    RispondiElimina
  2. What an amazing layout! Love! Biggest congrats on your SSS spotlight! Hugs, Autumn

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari