Seconda stella a destra

Hi everyone!!
Ciao a tutti!

Today I want to show you this new project, created for Scrapbooking Facile DT. Some months ago I start to use acetate in my project... I love it: it gives lightness and nicety to my project... And so I thought: Why don't create a complete layout on acetate?? And finaly I did it!!!
Oggi voglio mostrarvi il nuovo progetto che ho realizzato per Scrapbooking Facile. Qualche mese fa ho iniziato a utilizzare l'acetato nei miei progetti... Lo amo... Da alle creazioni un tocco di luce e finezza... E quindi ho pensato: perchè non utilizzarlo come base per un intero Layout? E finalmente l'ho fatto!!!

Lightness and cuteness all together in my "Twinkle twinkle layout"... A photo of my Pepita was she was a puppy, a tiny WinterFairy and a lot of stars and snow flakes... And here is the result:
Lucentezza e dolcezza tutte insieme nel mio "Layout Twinkle Twinkle" Una foto di Pepita da cucciola, una piccola fatina dell'inverno e tante stelle e fiocchi di neve...



Here is the process video:
Ecco il video passo a passo:





And some other photos:
E qualche altra foto:

Shiny glass beads glitter gel on fairy's wings, crown and magic wand
Glass beads glitter gel sulle ali, corona e bacchetta magica della fatina

Trasparent pebbles and nuvo glitter crystal drops
Ciottoli trasparenti e nuvo glitter crystal drops

My favourite lasercut: "Second star to the right"
Il mio taglio laser preferito: "Seconda stella a destra"

Snow flakes lasercut

Stars lasercut

Buttons, star and Mika Flakes
Bottoni, stellina e Fiocchi di Mika


Till next project!!!
Al prossimo progetto!!!



Challenge:

Commenti

  1. What a lovely project! The photo is definitely utterly cute but my favorite part it probably is the little fairy! Love love love this!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! We all hope to see you again next week!
    x Zoey

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you very much Zoey!! Of course, you will see me next week too ;)

      Elimina
  2. What an adorable project...the scene you've created is stunning and there's just so much wonderful detail, it's fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... <3

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari